New Look, Same Great Formula : Name on packaging updated to Exclusive Active Intense Unify & Illuminate Tone Boosting Body Glycerin. This is a phase-in process so expect to see change gradually
Fade hyperpigmentation with Exclusive Toning Glycerin. This formula binds moisture into skin, rejuvenating texture for healthier-looking appearance. Infused with our exclusive brightening complex, the toning glycerin helps fade body discolorations such as liver spots, scars, and marks creating a more radiant and youthful complexion. This is a body only product!
- Hydrates and increases suppleness
- Moisturizes and softens
- Lightens discolorations
- Enhances radiance
- 16.8 oz
- Recommended for all skin types except sensitive
- Body Only product. Do not use on face
Caution: The Exclusive collection is not recommended for sensitive skin types or first time users of Makari products. The formulas are very powerful and may cause irritation, inflammation or outbreaks. If irritation, inflammation or outbreaks occur, discontinue use immediately. We recommend first time users to start with the Naturalle or Classic Bright Skin collections before progressing to the Exclusive collection.
Recommended for all skin types except sensitive
- Use every other day or night on cleansed, dampened body to seal in moisture.
- Use before applying Toning Lotion, Beauty Milk or Toning Milk.
- Recommend susncreen during the day to prevent future hyperpigmentation.
- Organiclarine: A naturally based, proprietary non-chemical skin lightening ingredient
- Carrot Oil: Smooths skin and provides anti-oxidant protection
- Citric Acid: Lightens and improves skin's texture and tone
Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Glycyrrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Organiclarine, PEG-Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Arbutin, Trideceth-9, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Benzophenone -4, Vitamin E, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Di-Sodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone, Citronellol,
Coumain, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool